Prince : Hey mighty king , my lovely father, today I want to learn , how to reign on people and be equally adept at politics? What is politics?
King : Dear prince, before learning what is politics , I want you to enjoy the life. Go on the big stairs inront of you and and stand there.
Prince walks on the big stairs and looks down towards his dad ,who was also standing below the stairs.
Prince : Ok father, what next ?
King : Now jump down and I will catch you in my arms and then explain you what is politics !
Prince jumped from the stairs and king did not catch him and see him fall.
Prince : What is this father, instead of training me , you made me fall down.
King : No dear, that’s the first lesson of politics. “Don’t even trust your father in politics ”
Pretty strange topic huh? Here I wanna share with you about what I have learnt from my 3 months old daughter which I have not even learnt from Big so called “Success” seminars or “How to” books. My 3 months old daughter has became my mentor. So what I learnt ………..
1) No grudges :
Being an adult , we all know that as we grow we keep increasing grudge about someone at office or home. But my daughter has no grudge against anyone.
(Only if we can “let go” things , we can be more happy than ever before. )
2) No shame / hesitation of learning new things :
She keeps learning new things eg. Touching objects , watching moving stuff even tv.
( The paradox is more we become adult , more we keen to hesitate to learn new things and accept status quo.)
3) No anger against ….if something doesn’t happen in her way / no expectation :
If something doesn’t happen her way , she may show anger on face but it wont last more than 30 seconds.
(This is very crucial considering as adult we keep expecting the things, if it happens, we are happy , if not then we stop trying or get dissatisfied. )
4) Progress even step by step :
She keeps progressing , staring from doesn’t know anything to slowly watch, touch and now she flip back-front. Right now she is trying to lift her up to crowl. ( How many times we stop progressing only because we dint get success in certain attempts. )
5) No Bias & No Judgement :
She , at her age, no bias and has no judgement against something.
( The most common mistake any human being can do is to judge others)
6) Smile & Love :
Hahahaa, She smiles & she loves ….when I see her smile I literally forgets all my aches & pain….( I think for this I need not to give explanation coz love is immortal ) yes , if only we all as human race starts loving all and stop hating, the world would have been better place to live.
Last but not the least, daughters are more adorable & best creation of God. Hug them , love them, nurture them , make them strong. Let them live their own life !
( Those readers, who are reading this post and have daughters to them, must be having tears and that’s best compliment for my blog.)
While reading about Einstein accidentally ( Sorry, Einstein would never like the word “accident” since he always used to say that , nothing in this world comes with accident but with certain objectives ) I read his famous quote “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal not to people or objects ! Overlooking, this may seem very generic quote but no, He is Einstein. The words are not as simple as it looks. The meaning is profound.
1) How many times you are sad only because someone has said something to you ? About you ? About your goals ?
2) How many times you have doubted on you only because someone else did ?
3) How many times you have given up the efforts only because we are not getting results we want ?
4) How many times we have paralysed / frozen our thoughts because blah blah blah blah ……?
STOP for a moment , I want to ask you simple maths. what is your age ? Minus it from 65 ( general average living life overall globally). Let’s take examples : You are 30 yrs old and if you minus 30 from 65, answer is 35. So your remaining life is 35 yrs. Now minus 12 hrs sleep. It comes to 17.5 yrs. Now minus all other stuff eg, illness, holidays etc. So you have now 16 yrs as exact. How on earth you are confident to do something in 16 yrs if you have not done anything since last 30 yrs.
STOP for a moment and ask yourself , how many years I am gonna live like loser? How many years I will listen to others & live for others but not for myself ?
Why I am living a routine boring life of 9 to 5? Why I can’t be what I dreamt in schooldays ?
Any motivation driven by external force will not sustain more, the fire should be burnt from the inside.
Next time when you get failure , remind your self, failure is not failure but learning. I will learn from it and move ahead. My happiness should be attached with the goals and not with “what people says ” or “how many people doubts on me?”
The day will come when you will be standing on stage & people will be eager to listen you & watch you. Press reporters are waiting to take your photos for magazines. Rock the stage that time. But untill then ……………
Don’t be sad and be cheerful ! Soon you gonna come out as victor ! Create your own life, create empire & live like King.
Now last words of urge : DONT TIE YOUR GOALS TO POEPLE & OBJECTS BUT TO THE GOALS !!!!!!!!!!
Comments are welcome ! Thanks for sparing time to read this blog !
What is this? 2 + 2 = 5 or 2+2 = 3? Am I insane? Mad?
It means your relationships with society , spouse , children , peers etc can make wonders (2+2 = 5) or can make your life miserable ( 2 + 2 = 3 ). It’s people power that makes the difference !
From morning since wake up untill the night we sleep, what is the one activity we do non stop is to either create / maintain the relationships with the components of the external world.
Have a good relations & your day will be rocking at home /office. Vice versa is also true. Then how to create / maintain superb relationships ?
1) Expect less ( or nothing at all if you are Saint )
2) Don’t hear but listen.
3) Don’t judge fast to someone unless you have all the information about his decision , action & inaction.
4) Give ‘space’ to other person. The bird in cage dies faster than the bird in jungle with voluntary flying.
5) Patience is the art one need to practise . Immediate expectations kills relations faster.
6) Go in his shoes to understand what he “means ” than what he “said”.
7) Be supportive & not just problem finder. Human being tend to remember the support you have given during their down time.
8) Don’t be more emotional ( I am not insane but I mean it, Positive “detachment” is what I am talking about in case of you are possessive & eventually harms yourself )
9) Be humble & kind ( but please don’t lose your self esteem )
10) Selfless love always wins !
How many OF YOU ,believes above theory , please share your views in comment below.
The other day while my daughter insisted to play temple run on my my iPad Air 2 , It reminds me
Of my time when we did not have any such technology and our sports & games were average too.
One of these games is “Snakes & Ladders”. And what this game has tought to me is the basically subject of my blog today. Writing at 4.03 am coz at least this time my iPad is with me.
Lessons from the game :
1) First & foremost , you have to play the game ( Take action)
2) Roll out dice ( Despite unaware about the result, you need to roll out- Being indifferent – Lord Krishna mentioned about being indifference in ” Bhagvad-Gita”
3) For once you may get 6 & other time 1 after rolling the dice. ( Luck is always exist whether you like it or not)
4) At one stage you may reach up so fast due to support of ladder ( Support from your surrounding is required)
5) You will reach on top very fast ( Celebrate success )
6) And before reaching 100, at 99 there is big snake which may take you to bottom of the game ( Be ready for failures)
7) If you win , you enjoy & if you don’t then at least you have “experience”.
The life is nothing different than this one. So, celebrate each moment with joy & most importantly illuminate the light in those life who have very darkness ahead. That’s true service to God.
Keep celebrating the life !!!