Prince : Hey mighty king , my lovely father, today I want to learn , how to reign on people and be equally adept at politics? What is politics?
King : Dear prince, before learning what is politics , I want you to enjoy the life. Go on the big stairs inront of you and and stand there.
Prince walks on the big stairs and looks down towards his dad ,who was also standing below the stairs.
Prince : Ok father, what next ?
King : Now jump down and I will catch you in my arms and then explain you what is politics !
Prince jumped from the stairs and king did not catch him and see him fall.
Prince : What is this father, instead of training me , you made me fall down.
King : No dear, that’s the first lesson of politics. “Don’t even trust your father in politics ”
What is this? 2 + 2 = 5 or 2+2 = 3? Am I insane? Mad?
It means your relationships with society , spouse , children , peers etc can make wonders (2+2 = 5) or can make your life miserable ( 2 + 2 = 3 ). It’s people power that makes the difference !
From morning since wake up untill the night we sleep, what is the one activity we do non stop is to either create / maintain the relationships with the components of the external world.
Have a good relations & your day will be rocking at home /office. Vice versa is also true. Then how to create / maintain superb relationships ?
1) Expect less ( or nothing at all if you are Saint )
2) Don’t hear but listen.
3) Don’t judge fast to someone unless you have all the information about his decision , action & inaction.
4) Give ‘space’ to other person. The bird in cage dies faster than the bird in jungle with voluntary flying.
5) Patience is the art one need to practise . Immediate expectations kills relations faster.
6) Go in his shoes to understand what he “means ” than what he “said”.
7) Be supportive & not just problem finder. Human being tend to remember the support you have given during their down time.
8) Don’t be more emotional ( I am not insane but I mean it, Positive “detachment” is what I am talking about in case of you are possessive & eventually harms yourself )
9) Be humble & kind ( but please don’t lose your self esteem )
10) Selfless love always wins !
How many OF YOU ,believes above theory , please share your views in comment below.
The other day while my daughter insisted to play temple run on my my iPad Air 2 , It reminds me
Of my time when we did not have any such technology and our sports & games were average too.
One of these games is “Snakes & Ladders”. And what this game has tought to me is the basically subject of my blog today. Writing at 4.03 am coz at least this time my iPad is with me.
Lessons from the game :
1) First & foremost , you have to play the game ( Take action)
2) Roll out dice ( Despite unaware about the result, you need to roll out- Being indifferent – Lord Krishna mentioned about being indifference in ” Bhagvad-Gita”
3) For once you may get 6 & other time 1 after rolling the dice. ( Luck is always exist whether you like it or not)
4) At one stage you may reach up so fast due to support of ladder ( Support from your surrounding is required)
5) You will reach on top very fast ( Celebrate success )
6) And before reaching 100, at 99 there is big snake which may take you to bottom of the game ( Be ready for failures)
7) If you win , you enjoy & if you don’t then at least you have “experience”.
The life is nothing different than this one. So, celebrate each moment with joy & most importantly illuminate the light in those life who have very darkness ahead. That’s true service to God.
Keep celebrating the life !!!
While visiting one of hospital to just meet one patient. I saw huge crowd of relatives who came with the patients and it were around 700 people at a time. Which means (my freakonomical brain burnt) it were almost 350 patients whose body sytem is not working as per schedule and supposed to be…more or less.
It led me to think over it , what are the main causes which makes us ill. I am talking about general health issues here.
1. Bad food habit
2. Non nutrient based food intake.
3. Sleep deprivation.
4. Huge stress
5. Over thinking and being paranoid.
I talk about stress here. Stress can not be avoided at all considering fast tech life we are living but stress can be reduced with proper efforts and thought process. We need to forgive ourselves for something which was not in our hand and we reacted at something.
Its always 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.
Stress , anxiety and phobia are normal and they are required to keep you functionally stressed which will help you to keep working and keep improving. During stress, we think a lot and we became paranoid to something which was not gonna happen at all. And we react according to visualisation we show to brain (real or unreal). Brain is less often refine data and it reacts as you show to it.
Brain (Mind ? For some people) is keen to react without thinking whether its rational or not.
Stress is not always bad but if that stress become habit for you then its alarming signal. Most successful people have thrived on difficult situations and during stress too.
What to do if stress pops up…
1) Stop overreacting for small issues and let it go.
2) Dont give much importance to the people who dont deserve you.
3) Work is work and family is family.
4) Replace “cant be” done with “yes it can be done.”
5) Positive affirmations.
In case of any querry please drop questions in comment column and I will keeo replying you. Suggestions are welcomed and valued.
Keep celebrating life !
Yesterday I was travelling in unknown land and was feeling like Tom Hanks in cast away. I decided to travel by bus and I had kept my car in parking area. I believe if you travel by bus in unknown land you will get to know their culture and beliefs.
So , I was yawning in bus due to long journey and was wondering what to do ? I slept a bit and when I got up i was no idea where I was now. So I just took my phone , opened GPS and immediately I got to knew on which latitude of earth I am now.
Then once I knew where I was …suddenly my interest rose up in local culture and traditions. So what? I had google to tell all my answers. I listened songs which of course rose my motivation level. Headphone is nice invention as you can savour awesome music without disturbing others.
I got some official emails, I replied from phone and got the things done even though I was not in office. Then , I was on social media and also told my colleagues and my fans where I was. Saw some friends had tagged me in their life memories. Some friends got married , some passed out , some has even undergone under some hardships in life. Thanks to twitter, tumbler , G+ for letting me know whats happening around.
Then I read some news about new technological innovation changing the lifestyles. I read book on mobile on how to keep motivated all time. I read Man’s search for meaning by Victor Frankyl.
At certain stage , Internet was not working due to low network signal. And I had songs downloaded on media library.
I wrote blogs too while travelling.
Then I imagine If I would have travelled same route and same long destination in 1950s.
Would I have enjoyed same as I enjoyed now and that too with flood of intellectual information alll around without getting bored.
So , basically technologies has made our life simple than ever before. How we use it that makes the difference. Unfortunately people use internet or technology for mal practises. Pity.
But I am rational optimist and I am not just saying this coz technology has made my journey simple yesterday but It made our life convenient on all front. We have sonography machine to see the fetus is normal , we have aeroplane to travel 8 hrs journey which used to take 3 years in Columbus time,we know whats happening on moon, we can share with the world that whats in our mind ( same as you are reading this blog now), we speak with people across million distance away with just dialing 10 digits, we can see each other through video,we can have heart surgery with super-cool advanced technology, we have YouTube to teach us if we want to learn about something and how can we forget Edison…..
We should owe huge gratitude to new technology and old one too which keep us alive without making us less productive ( except if you stay hours on FB to keep tagging people and sharing statuses without doing anything else productive.) 😂
Keep celebrating life and enjoy blogging.
I would love to know your views on this topic.